We are a young business involved in the importation and distribution of educational games, puzzles, training materials that engage users in challenging ways.
As part of our plans for next year (2013) we want to begin to organise and conduct puzzle challenge competitions for some of the products we sell.
We are looking to develop a simple but functional site that will serve as a platform for interested participants to register their interest. So the main aim of the site will be to capture interested contestants details. The site will have the following features:
1. A display of who we are.
2. Forms to capture contestants’ data for the different competitions we organise.
3. An eye catching display of the next/forthcoming competition.
4. Some details and rules about the competition.
5. Contestants will be required to pay a fee to enter the competition but there will be no need for a payment platform at this stage…..just details of where to pay.
6. Details of interested contestants will be collected in a database or a format that allows us to access the data easily. ? ? ?
7. Users will still be able to access this site from our main website.
We have a few ideas (Please see the attached files) of how we think it should look like but we are very open to any professional ideas that will deliver a very good product.
We are currently writing up the details that will be contained in the few pages in the site.
As much as we would love to have the site up as soon as possible, we are prepared to patiently go through the details required to develop a functional and fit for purpose website.
We are hoping that the project should not last more than a month. We look forward to seeing some cutting unique ideas.