Project: complete site for e-discount vouchers / coupons
Deliverable: at end of project: fully functional & tested website
The project includes as well graphical design as actual coding.
Concept of site:
- Site visitors can see on the site which discount vouchers are available, and request a voucher by simply filling-in a form (public part of site)
- Shop owners / merchants can offer and manage their discount vouchers on the site (merchant member part of site)
Functionalities Public Site
- Overview / detailed view of available e-discount vouchers
- Search by merchant, category, location
- General contact form
- Submit feedback/suggestion form
Main pages on site:
- Home page displaying overview of currently available e-discount vouchers, with logo & details
- Detail page of a specific voucher
- Request of voucher by a visitor (using a form, includes notification of responsible merchant).
Delivery of voucher: The voucher itself is available for download / can be e-mailed / an option to receive it via surface mail.
- Other pages (static text) &#61664; it might be interesting to have some CMS functionalities to admin these kind of pages
Site visitor profiles are not necessary.
Functionalities Merchant Member area
- Member registration & profile
- Management e-discount vouchers (overview list, create, change, remove, enable, disable)
(Details of a voucher will be given; each discount voucher has a unique number code)
- Logging of requested vouchers by members, viewable by member
- Management of e-discount voucher requests with status (new, open, closed, etc)
Site owner administration area
- List of registered merchant members
- Management of registered members (enable / disable)
- List of e-discount vouchers by merchant / status
The actual vouchers (PDF files) are custom made by the administrative team of the site, and will be uploaded once made to the area of the merchant, and activated. (1 voucher = 1 file).
- Minimize the number of different pages / screens / clicks for users of the site, usability is important (use AJAX, Dynamic HTML, etc)
- Design: look & feel of a modern website
- The language of the site will be DUTCH; meaning actual text / labels on the site are not supposed to be hard-coded.
- Meta title/description / URL friendly rewriting for public site required
- Maximum use of Web 2.0 technologies (AJAX, Dynamic HTML, etc)
- Table-less design (no complicated layouts anyway)
- XHTML / CSS Validated (will be checked!)
- LAMP (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP)
- All member data / voucher data / etc in database
More details & a few wire-frames can be provided.