I need some on the phone assistance to help me complete my Zen Cart integration with my website. I'm a computer Pro with extensive web Design experience. I'm just looking for a Zen Cart Pro to help where I get stuck.
So my requirements are
*Professional in Zen Cart, PHP, and HTML
*Able to work well on the phone to be my support person; I'm going to complete the actual work myself.
*Someone available for 2 - 5 hours Monday and Tuesday of this week!
*Someone that's not a flake - able to keep commitments
*Budget - If you are slow to figure things out but still a bit faster than me = $10/hour. If on the other hand you are a genius = $20/hour. Count on $10 but I will reward you with a bonus if you make my life easier!
The cart is customized and built already. If I spend another 20 - 30 hours on it I can probably figure out most of the remaing stuff myself. I'm just under a dealine and that's why I need an expert to help me completed in the next couple of days.
Work still remaining:
1. I need my cart to look seemless when going from the home page to cart. That means everything is aligned correctly
[url removed, login to view] the two sides of the cart page I have a choice of choosing colors. I have done so but somehow it seems that these colors are a few pixel shifted to the left compared to the header?
3. Since I'm using all products as the main link to the cart, I'd like to clean up the text in [url removed, login to view] in case some stragglers go there accidentally.
4. The "add selected products to cart" button in the all products portion of the cart - I'd like to have this button next to each item instead. One other thing -when clicking this "add to cart" button, I don't want it to redirect to the [url removed, login to view] page. I want it to stay in this all products page. There are several other links that I want to redirect. For example in checkout "Continue Shopping" Link I want it to go to all products. Finally I want to get rid of some links i.e. Home: All Products line item at the top of the page doe snot need to be there. My Navigational bar shows them what page they are on.
On my html pages I will have buttons ( I created already) "We love Referrals", "Join our E-mail List", and "We Would Love to Hear from You". We love Referrals is like tell a friend but I want to do the whole site. So I need help with some simple PHP forms - We might be able to borrow code form Zen for these features with some modifcations. e.g. (currently you can tell a friend about a product but not the whole site. Currently you can sign up for Newsletter after regsitering an account.)
5. Bottom of cart get rid of banners/stuff. Also get rid of British flag. Replace it with something else.
5. I want to learn some cart stuff:
also I want to add product details like size, scent, color, type on some of the items.
Have some question:
Why do we need so many update cart buttons in check out ?
Also for paypal and Autorize net what other settings do I need besides just the login ?