I have purchased CRE Loaded 6.2 Pro, which has already been succesfully installed. I have a bookstore, and want some extra features on the website and in Admin.
I am quite sure that I will want more changes once I start working with the shop, so if you do this well there will be more work in the near future.
Before we start I will ask you to show me an example of similar work that you have done.
Below follows a list of what I want. I distinguish between “On the website” and “In admin” . I also distinguish between “product lists”, with which I mean all the listings of products on the website, and “product details”, which is the detailed display of one product on the website containing right now, amongst others, the products descripton field. At the end I an attached document with more info.
1) On the website I want extra fields in both the products lists and products details. I want to see a number of them displayed in the products listing, and all of them in the products details. Some existing fields will have to be deleted.
2) On the website I want a different order of appearance of the fields in both the producst lists and products details. Right now, the extra fields appear below everything else. I want to change this.
3) In Admin I want to change the order of appearance of the fields in the “New Product" page. The new fields should be there in a logical order, and some existing fields should be deleted.
4) IIn the CSS I should be able to design the layout of these fields oon the website.
5) I want to have Dutch installed as an extra language. I will do the translaton of the relevant texts in the language files myself, and will provide an image for the language icon too. But if you think you can help me there too, e.g by pasting the Dutch language files into CRE Loaded, please do not hesitate to mention it and do a separate bid for it.
6) I want the website to run as fast as possible.
See the attached document for a list of all fields to be added, the fields to be deleted and the desired order of appearance of the fields.