I currently need a few things finished off on my new website as my current developer has left me with the website 80% complete.
The website is called FindSports and is an online sports facility directory where users can input their postcode, select their sport and the nearest facilties within a 50 miles radius appears with photos, details and prices. This is the main thing I need added onto the new website.
This is the list of things I need finished off on the new site -
- Import and export all 40,000 leisure centre details with all their facility details, photos, prices (currently in an excel spreadsheet format or can be exported from old php database) and import into new joomla backend system.
- Create the search functionality on the new website. How I vision it to be done is a box in the front end where users can input their postcode and select their sport. Then a list of all of the facilities within a 50 mile radius appear with the ability of paid listings being featured at the very top.
- Create different kinds of memberships - FindSports user membership, FindSports online directory free listing membership, FindSports only directory premium listing members, FindSports Personal Trainer directory membership
- Create a seperate personal trainer directory which works in the same way as the sport facility directory but will be much simplier. Members will be able to pay for their directory listing then user's will be able to input their postcode and all personal trainers within a 50 mile radius will appear.
- Polish up dynamic modules which refresh themselves i.e 'see also', 'related articles'.
- Add a 'comments' section under each article.
- Content needs to be unformatted as you will see.
- Font sizes and colour needs to be changed in certain areas.
This is the current test site [url removed, login to view]
As said, my current site cms is a custom system built in php. The new one is joomla.
This needs to be done as a matter of urgency as my current developer has been leading me on for the past 3 months and this project should have been done 1 month ago.
The person who takes it on needs to be reliable and have very good communication.
If you have any questions, please let me know.