This project requires a skilled programmer with especially a lot of creativity, visualization and design skills.
This is purely a design project in which you will be working on revamping the look, feel and style of the home page and product listing page of an OSCommerce based website.
The to-do list includes:
• Entirely removing one of the two columns
• Completely redesigning the left column per our criteria (most likely from scratch, but this is a guess)
• Modifying the code to extend our main picture so that it takes up the room left behind when deleting the column
• Deactivate all functions that automatically display products on the home page and…
• Divide an area on the homepage in a few rectangles such that each rectangle will include a randomly selected product from the entire catalog on each refresh
• Rework the “Shopping Cart (0 Items)” link in the header
• Rework the “My Account” link such that it switches from “Log In” to “My Account” depending if the user is logged in or not
• The website is centered in the middle of the screen in Explorer but not in Firefox. This should be fixed.
• Add all styles to the current CSS file (No direct html styles) and comment on their uses so that they can be quickly changed in the future
Also, for the product listing page:
• Eliminate the boxy table style when listing products
• Move around the product picture, title and price
• Incorporate a thin delimiter between products instead of the 'table' style.
We will provide you with a very detail explanation of each step and what we are looking for. A written explanation with images will be sent. (You must be completely fluent in English)
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $220 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello! we have gone through your requirements and are pleased to bid for the [url removed, login to view] specialize in Logo, Business Cards, Stationary, Flash Website design and [url removed, login to view] feel free to view our samples posted o Lagi
Dear sir, I will provide you the better solution for this project. what ever your issues will be solved within the time limit. Please see PMB Thanks and regards Angel Soft Technical Staff