Hello, I need someone who is god at making pretty css templates to edit a template that I currently have. I will give you the html, css, and word document once you win the project.
My template currently needs to make my site look more professional and neat. I will also give you links to examples of projects that I would like something similar to. Project specifications are as follows. There are a lot of small things to do, but in all its not much.
Once freelancer wins the job they will need to be online immediately to start work. The freelancer is expected to work a maximum of 3 hours for $15 an hour. In order to win the project you must show proof that you’re a good css designer. You must show me a portfolio of sites that you have completed.
Freelancer must also have Google talk so we can started asap, I need this project done by today, and need a serious freelancer that is a professional not another Joe blow that bids on tons of projects and can’t even deliver.
1. Help format the text, especially the h1 headlines. I need these to look neat and formatted, may need to add some code to the template.
2. Make the “testimonial tables” look neatly formatted and use your css design to make it look clean, pretty, and professional. Some of the testimonial tables have borders, while some of them don’t. I need you to make both of them look professional.
3. Fix header and footer. Currently there is some space between them which I don’t want.
4. Help me learn how to adjust font size, color, and type within css.
5. Code the templates so that it’s easy to add borders in which I will input text into.
6. Need to resize an image so that it fits into the testimonial box.
That’s it, if you’re free today and can do the job professionally asap then place your bid with links to your portfolio. Thanks and looking to forming a long term relationship with you.