Survivor pool web site platform. For right now it will be only NFL Football but will add other sports as needed.
You pick one team that will win outright that week. If the team you picked wins or ties, you survive and go on to the next week. If they lose, you are out. No team can be picked more than once throughout the year. The player(s) that survives the greatest number of weeks or those surviving to the end of the regular season will win the Grand Prize or will be split if there is a tie.
I will need a database driven website that can be updated with new schedules inputted by me using a internet interface.
Website will need to have password access so users can create accounts.
Must be able to send emails to all accounts in the database.
Non-Registered Landing Page
The purpose of the non-registered home page should be:
• Look appealing and attract players.
• Give clear explanation of what (Survivor/Suicide) pools are about.
• Display all currently ongoing pools, with general statistics
• Display past pools of current year
• Highlight cash prizing of 2012 and lifetime
• Login Access
Registered Landing Page
The registered home page will be very similar to the non-registered, however it will include:
• The following tabs:
? My Account
? Trading Block
? Contact Us
• Brand overview
• Related content (blogs, promotions, etc…)
The Pools tab should display:
• All currently ongoing pools, with clickable links to ##POOL## Landing Page
• All past pools of current year, with clickable links to ##POOL## Landing Page
My Account Tab
The My Account tab should display:
• Account login info
• Player contact info
• Email and solicitation preferences
The Cashier tab should display:
• Player to player credit transfer capabilities
• Account invoice history
• Current account balance
• Various payment options
The Archives tab should display:
• Entire history of past pools in chronological order, with clickable links to ##POOL## Landing Page
Trading Block Tab
The Trading Block Tab should display:
• A Tickets for Sale tab, displaying all tickets for sale and trading instructions
• A Tickets Wanted tab, displaying all tickets wanted and trading instructions
• A Trade Recap tab, displaying all trades
The Winners tab should display:
• A Picture, pool name and prize amount of all current year’s winners
Contact Us Tab
The Contact Us tab should display:
• Site contact info
**All pages should include branded header and logout access
There are more specific requirements as well but this is the project in a nutshell.
1) Complete and fully-functional website/back end database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 3.0+
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4053 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive