I am looking for an advanced level PHP/MYSQL and CSS developer, please advanced coders with at least 3-5 years of experience only. The reason is because I'll want to work with this person on RAC for a long time on various projects. AJAX skills will be a great advantage.
I want to modify my wordpress blog to the extent that reader will not know it's a wordpress blog. The core files of the wordpress will not change so that if i install a plugin it will still work like it is supposed to work.
These are the modifications I want to make to the wordpress blog.
1)Additional Page Templates: I want a page template that i can use to create pages with no navigation menu, no sidebar, and i can easily modify its header. Whenever I chose to create a new page I get to choose between two options, normal wordpress page or my template page.
2)Post arranged in ascending order instead of the default descending order (you'll understand the reason)
3) Selected categories can be made to appear on the navigation menu, if i want category1, category3, category8 to be on the menu, the rest of the categories that i dont want will not show on the menu.
4) Sub-category will display as submenu so that when you hover on the category menu you get a drop down lists of all the subcategories in that category.
5)Sidebar: sidebar1 on the left, sidebar2 at the top and maybe sidebar3 at the bottom.
6) Image insertion: I do not want to upload image for every post, so i want a place holder i can insert in my page for quick image insertion e.g [image_bluesky] will insert a [url removed, login to view] in my post at the location where i place the tag. The image will be uploaded in my image folder or wherever you choose them to be placed.
7)Different Themes: I'll like to have themes change (themes picked at random from maybe 3 to 4 color schemes) when user change from one menu to the next. This will be a subtle change, not something dramatic, small color noticable change and cool colors.
8) A special page that displays all my categories, display the category description, and then list all the posts under that category showing just the title and 2 lines of text of each post.
9) Modified wordpress login page to have same color scheme as my whole website
10) Home page will be different from other pages, I'll want something very graphical but same time seo optimised. Please check this website [url removed, login to view] to get idea of what i may want. Simple graphics for each topic on the home page then small description of what the user will get when they click on the link. The graphic doesnt have to be over the top, just something simple and nice.
11) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: I dont want my website to be defaced because the coder has open a loophole in the code, so i'll want to add extra layer of security so that dictionary attack/brute force attack will not be possible. Any other security measure you may come up with for rest of mind. bad people out there :-)
12) Extra things: optimised code so that page loads very fast, ability to integrate with Amazon s3 (not essential), and Ajax behaviours within the page.
Coder will develop and design the template on his/her server so that i can test it live, once the work is finish then i can install the template on my own server. I can provide a template to begin with or you can go ahead and work with default template to achieve final results. Also if possible please you may provide a similar work you have done in the past. Thank you for reading this far. Ask questions if you do not understand something.
Please remember that the CORE Wordpress files and functionality remains the same.