I would like to create a calendar like FlyerTalk ([url removed, login to view]) where people list out their travel schedule using the integrations of JEvents + JomSocial.
Here is my preliminary site ([url removed, login to view])
You can see people can filter the Mode of transportation (e.g., bus, train, flight), and departure location.
For Jevents, I would need somebody to
(1) customize the RSVP PRO function (a ready component in JEvents Gold), so that it functions like the facebook event creation in use with JomSocial
(2) In the bottom part of that page, "Select category" list out all first, second, third and fourth level categories. I would like to change it to a dynamic drop down so that there is one dropdown for each level of category. When people choose a particular category in the first dropdown, only its subcategories will be shown in the second dropdown etc..
In your application,
(1) Please mention "Ball" at the top of your application
(2) Please show me relevant work you have done in related to JEvents and JomSocial.
(3) Please list how many hours do you think you can implement the above tasks separately.
(4) Please list whether you are able to customize the layout of JomSocial and JEvents so the style looks different from other sites using JomSocial and JEvents.
This is the first series of work and if the work is done with satisfaction I will continue to hire you for my other projects.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $302 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir, Ready to start now. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "Private Message Box" for more details. Thanks
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.
"Ball" Hello I am joomla expert and have lots of experience with jevents and jomsocial a lot sample jomsocial site i have made is [url removed, login to view] thanks