We are looking for a developer with Drupal experience to build a small networking community site. We want the winning developer to configure Drupal, all the necessary modules and install a Drupal theme (theme similar to: [url removed, login to view]).
The functionalities we need for this community site are:
- Banner ads on top, sides and bottom for advertising
- Business directory (users can list their businesses in this directory and update only their own listings)
- Photo slideshow on homepage and on events page
- Events listings/calendar management
- Upload and view personal pictures
- Upload and view videos (flash streaming like youtube) - with video players
- Blog page and News management
- Mass emailing by site owner to all members (newsletters)
- RSS feeds: incoming (for some news-related content in various sections) and outgoing feeds
- "Contact Us" forms
- And all the other features of a community site
All the requirements are possible to do with Drupal modules. If it is necessary to code something in PHP or Ajax, we also want it GPL.
* Note: there is an existing site already online. We want to renovate it make it better, more professional and giving a better user experience while improving with classier look and feel.
** Please let us know if other solutions other than Drupal can be used to develop this project. Include proof, samples of your past work and delivery timeframes. The budget for this project is US$[url removed, login to view] and the time frame is 2 weeks, the development work will be performed on our development server (this server would already have Drupal 5.7 installed). Please ask any questions via PM, we would be happy to clarify any issues/concerns.
*** Also Note: we are looking to build a great relationship with the winning developer as we are a web development firm with lots of projects/clients. There could be potentially more projects in the future for the bid winner.