I need bids only from SERIOUS & EXPERIENCED (related portfolio is a must!)programmer/designer or team.
THE DESIGN IS READY AND THE SITEMAP TOO.
DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT (TC [url removed, login to view])
AND THEN READ THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION HERE!
DEADLINE IS JULY 13!!!
1. The whole site is dynamicly controlled by the admin and the moderator
a) There will be 1 admin panel and 1 moderator panel.
b) The moderator can can add/change/delete text & downloadable files.
But, nothing will be activated untill the admin sees the changes and approves (when the
admin clicks the approve button all the changes of the moderator will be seen online).
c) The admin will have all the rights of the moderator, plus, he can add/edit/remove
categories, sub & sub-sub categories. The admin can change both his own password and the moderator's.
d) in both panels in every page there must be a "back" button so that the admin will easily go back and forth.
2. In the Sitemap you can see the general categories (e.g 1.) which will be on the top horizontal menu
Each category has its own sub (e.g 1.1) & sub-subcategories (e.g 1.1.1).
When a general category button on the top-horizontal menu is clicked, it respective sub&sub-sub categories
will be seen on the left side of the page as a vertical menu. For an example of how this should be see:
[url removed, login to view]
3. When adding/modifying a text there will be a rich-text toolbar (Bold, Italic, Underline, Hyperlink)
4. In the section 1, the admin will just add a text to the categories and its respective subcategories.
5. In the sections 2 & 3, it will be like a news site, all the titles (in blue color and underlined by default)
of that categories will be seen. When a news title is clicked its details will be opened in the same window,
the visitor can click on the "back" button to go to the previous page.
6. In section 4, there are the links to other sites. here there are 5 categories, the admin will choose a category,
and will add some URLs with their respective description, like here: [url removed, login to view]
7. The section 5 will be a static html page.
8. The section 6 will have downloadable files. The admin will upload a file and choose its title
(which the visitor will click to download that file). For an example see: [url removed, login to view]
9. Search engine
10. The front-end will be in 2 languages (english & russian). The backend will be only in english.
Terms & conditions:
1. Examine thoroughly and step by step all the features of the attached document and the URL
2. If there is any question, please qlarify that before you bid!
3. I repeat, I need ONLY SERIOUS and EXPERIENCED (with relative portfolio) programmer/designer or team.
4. I will retain all copyrights to everything produced.
5. You should be available on MSN (you specify the hours in Athens/Greece) and phone contact. I will also need to know where you are physically located.
6. You will update me every day about the progress
7. If something from your original work breaks you will fix it at no extra cost!
8. If I will find a bug even after the payment is done, you will fix that at no extra cost.
9. NO hourly rates!
10. You will enter the products of the first page of every category/sub-category/sub-subcategory, so I can check the whole site's functionality.
11. You will update me every day about the progress (daily reports)!
12. 50% of amount (escrow) will be paid when I see the site (successfully) running on your server and 100% when site runs on ours.
13. Please bid for the total work, that is, for Design+Programming (do not tell me later that the "x" thing has to be paid separatly etc)
14. You should tell me from the beginning if there are other (more efficient) ways to do the same task (keeping in mind that the site might eventually need to be converted to *real-time* shopping-site).
15. You should be available for future updates (of course you will be paid for that!)
Again, I need to see your works (relative to the one I'm asking)
If you fail to meet your deadlines and/or the quality I asked, I'll post a 1 rating and I reserve the right to cancel the project.
Note: the programmer/team chosen will also get regular projects from me in the future!