TO HAVE THIS PROJECT AWARDED, YOU MUST EXPLAIN HOW YOU PLAN TO EXECUTE IT AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS.
We need a simplified version of Freelancer.com. Please study [url removed, login to view] very well, you must understand that website before bidding.
There will be a bunch of features on [url removed, login to view] that we will not be making.
We will need Paypal integration.
Aside from standard features on [url removed, login to view], the following are few of the main features we will need to integrate.
- Option for a user to add photo albums and add photos to the albums.
- Each user can showcase his best photos on their user page.
- Option for everyone else to favorite the photos.
- A wall of images on the homepage of the website which shows the most favorites images. Each image should open in a jquery popup where the photographer is clearly linked to his profile page.
- Facebook connect login.
As for the platform, personally I want to use as much public or open source well documented plugins as possible. Having a technical support for plugins used is very important. I personally like the wordpress platform a lot, I do not know if you will agree to have such a website made on top of wordpress. You can recommend. I am also a big fan of Ruby on Rails, but I am also open to PHP too, as long as well documented plugins are used which have good support behind them. Please recommend what technology you will use to make this website.
This website will allow photographers to create a profile and upload their work. It will also allow people (clients) who are looking to hire photographers in their local area to search for photographers and create job postings so that photographers can bid.
Few other features that we need are:
- Geolocation based searching of photographers. Using google maps.
- Geolocation assigning on each job post so that the photographers know what area the job posting is from