Buying Groups Checkout in OpenCart.
We are finalising a Joomla 2.5.8 and OpenCart (MijoShop 1.3.4 OpenCart 220.127.116.11) online store development and we have developed a group buying concept and need to extend the present OpenCart checkout which our requirement for the checkout of buying groups.
1. A group will be represented by the person ('Group Manager") who sign up the group at registration which we already have established in the OpenCart registration form.
2. The Group Manager is also the person who do the online shopping on behalf of the group and the same person will also handle the checkout and credit card payment.
3. Groups can operate with one single delivery address or multiple delivery addresses. So it must be possible to select in the checkout form * single delivery address and * multiple delivery addresses.
4. For single address group delivery we will just use the OpenCart checkout as it is.
5. At checkout when it is a multiple delivery addresses order it is important that the Group Manager is able to select the group's members name and delivery addresses. Adding new delivery addresses in the present OpenCart checkout form is already available so we just want to reuse this functionality.
6. After the Group Manager have added the delivery addresses it shall be possible to save the addressees and saving will trigger the next part of the form for multiple addresses deliveries.
7. After saving the addresses the "Product Delivery Information" part of the form must include the order and quantities per product and the delivery addresses. The Group Manager shall be able to fill in how many product items of each product each delivery address shall have.
8. A submit button must trigger a control calculation which must calculate that the sharing of the products between the delivery addresses and the quantities of the orders individual products are correct, if not it must show up in the form where it is wrong so the Group Manager is able to correct it before final submit.
9. Final submit must trigger an email to be sent to the Group Manager and Admin of the Store -including the standard invoice in OpenCart and the overview in 7 above.
10. The Group checkout form shall only be available for groups with multiple addresses all other customers and groups with only one delivery address shall just check out using the standard OpenCart checkout form.
The development is hosted on a VPS Server with Cpanel so testing and deployment is easy.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $258 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare