We’ve experienced frustration with our previous contractor that didn't do well with our tutorial video library web-site after the three-month development process. The completion of the new web-site ([url removed, login to view]) is 85%; however, there are too many errors in coding/database/e-commerce and misspellings (I found out later that my contractor hired a foreign developer to my web-site; his developing/designing skills are not adequate).
This is going to be our third post here-- We are looking for a creative, proficient developer with extensive design background and great communication skills for this project which will include the following:
1. Fix coding errors in CMS, e-commerce with AuthroizeNet and mySQL database
2. Redesign both website and CMS--they have to be clean and sophisticated without being too busy or too clustered.
3. Ensure all the web-site videos, products, links and updates are updated from CMS completely and instantly.
4. Create two different billing/shipping pages in the checkout process for U.S. residents and international residents
5. Generate a sign-in restriction where clients can only be logged in to one computer at a time.
And a few other projects that need to be generated and fixed. We’re seeking an improved functional web-site to support our business expansion as soon as possible.
Project Completion Date: 6/15/2012
Due to the time zone differences, ONLY U.S. BASED COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED. NO FOREIGN DEVELOPERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.