We are after a plugin for a joomla staff intranet so that staff can submit morning notices. The following is a list of features which the plugin MUST have. Usernames/Passwords for submissions are not required, however the admin page is to be in its own subdirectory so that we can secure this to admin personell using NT Security. All notices are to be stored in our current mysql database.
* There is to be a menu page for the notices which includes buttons to "Add Notice, View Today's Notices, Admin"
* Staff are to submit notices on an easy to use form which is embedded into the website page.
* The admin page is to list all notices in a table format and allow on screen editing by admin personell
* The form must include the following fields
--Staff Name (eg. Mr Matt Jack) - Dropdown Box
--Category (eg. Year 9)
The View Notices page is to extract all notices from the current date (ie. notices which have an entry date and expiry date which fall into displaying the notice for today). The notices are to appear on a report style page. An example of the preferred layout is attached.
* A simple admin page to add/remove staff names, categories/clear all notices/modify notices on screen. This page is to be in its own subdirectory so that we can protect using NT security on the web server