'Mini Site' Template (to be resold).
Please read the requirements CAREFULLY and indicate in your bid you have. Any general bids received where freelancers haven't bothered will be ignored.
When you bid, please send over RECENT examples of YOUR OWN work.
**This is very important, please read this first before bidding**:
1. I should own (& have complete ownership and rights of the completed work) all the resale and copyright rights to the design and any integrated components, etc. The template will be resold, therefore it's essential that this is originally created work - not copied, ripped-off, based-on any other material which would infringe copyright, licences or trademarks, etc.
- As above, I would like to make it clear that the completed template work will be re-sold many times as part of a package of web content, domain registration and hosting to my future clients. I will check completed work to ensure it has not been copied or based on someone else's work or design. If it has, payment will not be made. Therefore, if you can't make something from scratch, please don't bid on this project (I'm not interested in a rip-off from [url removed, login to view] or similar).
On completion of the work, I will require a signed and addressed (& witnessed statement) from the chosen freelancer designer that the finished project is their own work and they have transferred full rights to myself for resale on an unlimited basis, whether that is 1 resale or 10,000+ instances, etc. When payment for the work has been made by me, you will cease to have any claim or ownership on the completed template work.
This should be an html template, not a Wordpress design, etc.
2. General Mini-Site Template Requirements:
- Be a flexible width template (e.g. not fixed width). This should be dynamic.
- Photo slider integration on home page (should not dominate home page) and also allow content above 'the fold'.
- A modern, eye-catching, fresh design (e.g. Web 2.0). Using clear fonts (e.g. Google Fonts).
- Be made to work and integrate with a top and side menu bar (via suitable .php includes so this can be changed sitewide using one file include). Top menu should be an attractive and modern integration, not just a simple text bar (open to different possibilities here, please feel free to suggest one).
- Have an included footer bar area (also using .php includes).
- Be made with the following colour variants that are not glaring and created with 'soft, pastel type colours' (made possible by changing the .css file to give a different template colour): 1. Blue, 2. Green, 3. Neutral colours of black, grey, etc that can be further customised as required.
- Have a CAPTCHA contact page, with validation methods to prevent spam and incorrect form completion.
- Whole site to end in .php (.html is also acceptable as long as the .php includes function).
- Mini site should be fully optimised to include Google AdSense blocks situated in the best template places/areas (e.g. link unit in the footer and so on). I will need to simply add AdSense code into these blocks via a one-file edit for each size. AdSense blocks should be integrated into the best areas of the template to achieve best results via ad placement. AdSense areas to be included most hold these types of ads all individually - 1x 468×60 – 1x 250×250 – 1x 336×280 & 1x 728×15 Link Unit. So, that's 4 areas in total.
- Site Map page.
- Template MUST validate (and be written cleanly) with [url removed, login to view]
- Template to have relevant icons added appropriately throughout to give an attractive and pleasing look.
Designer will need to have effective communication and work quickly please as I'm sure further clarification, additional requirements and other needed work will need to be undertaken on this project as it progresses.
Thank you - all that said, I pay promptly and conduct business professionally at all times - I expect the same courtesy in return. :)
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £395 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, We are really looking forward to work on your project. Kindly go through your PMB for further details and company portfolio. Kind regards, Ritika
I've checked the given specification,i can do this project easily with professional way.I am new on FL but have a vast experience in web development and design please check personal message.