Look and Feel
- This page should be a single step shopping cart, much like the one located here: [url removed, login to view]
- The cart / code should be modular; i.e., I should be able to insert this form anywhere I want in my site where I’d like to process an order. I’d like to toy with having an order form directly on a landing page, along with under a separate buy URL.
3. Admin Area
- Admin Area should have the ability to show how many orders were received on a given day, week, month, yr, etc; scalable to any time period.
- The Admin Area should have the capability to add products on demand, with set pricing/shipping/tax functionality.
- The Admin area should have the ability to refund products/money if necessary. (Verisign functions are already defined)
4. Download capability
- For a downloadable product specifically, there should be a mechanism to deliver an exe, zip, msi, etc in an encrypted way, so the link is actually masked and will not work if it’s hot-linked to.
- The Auto-generated key should also show on this download page.
5. Email Capability
- This system should also be able to send an automated email to the customer with a verification of their order, along with a blind copy sent to email addresses of my choosing.
6. Payment Processor Capability
- This version should work with Verisign’s Payflow Pro.
7. Customer Login Capability
- A “my acct” area where a customer can automatically re-download based off of order number & email address would be nice J