Thanks for checking this listing out. We are a new young professional company that has launched a web solutions company. Our target market is small businesses that do not currently have a website and would like to have an internet presence with full email and hosting attached. We sell our small business owners their desired package, obtain the information they want on their website including any photo's and any detailed information our website designer wants (THAT COULD BE YOU) and send it on, through a password protected web form you will develop on our website that will directly email to yourself with a CC back to us. You will design the website as if you were a direct employee of our company, you will have no identifiable association with the website as we would own the end product.
What we want from you:
* Excellent English - written and verbal
* Have a broad range of sites and skills that you are willing to give us to use as examples for our clients
* Flexibility and style
* Be prepared to create logos (We do not imagine this will be required to often and offer 2 free updates for previously created website (Created by you).
* Offer a very quick turn around on sites
* Willing to be paid in Australian Dollars
* Design the new website for our company
* Create packages, eg, what you consider simple, ie, 15 pages etc,
* Create packages, eg, what you consider complex, ie, shopping cart etc,
* Provide fixed wholesale pricing on all packages
* When the workload becomes too much for yourself or your company you will ensure you have sufficient resources / staffing in place to handle the additional work load.
* Never contact our clients directly.
* Offer technical support to the staff of our company including the creation of our new hosting services (We are not overly tech savvy)
* Be willing to discuss projects and company priorities over Skype or similar, both by typed chat and / or video.
* If you are Australian you must quote including or excluding GST.
* Have a view to be employed Full Time as Lead Technical Officer.
* What else can you offer us? What do / don't you like about our listing?
Come for the ride.