I currently have OScommerce installed as a direct component to the Joomla CMS. I need several customizations made to the OScommerce cart admin panel and some for the user side.
There are already some free mods available that would be fine for what I need, but as I'm not experienced enough in this area, I have had a hard time getting them installed and working properly. So, installation of existing freebie mods you have or can find would be fine. I just need to be able to log into my admin and have it all work right!
* Ability to easily upload more than one photo per product with all using a thumbnail and popping up a larger image. I would like this to be done in the exactly the same way oscom currently uses, just need more added directly into the product addition page. (Currently oscom only lets you have one that can easily be added.)
* NEED a WYSIWYG editor when adding a new product to the catalog.
* Need custom option line areas when adding a new product to the catalog.
* Delete any required credit card information that OSCommerce currently makes customers enter with my particular payment options. All credit card information is currently handled through my credit card processor, so I don't need this information from any customers on the site.
* All of my products are virtual, so I would like to get rid of all shipping and billing address requirements that oscom currently makes customers add. All I need from my customers is an email address.
* Need an easier way than the current one oscom has for allowing a product to be automatically downloaded after it's been paid for.
* Need an "Add to My Wishlist" component or mod for customer accounts. Custom, or an existing mod is fine.
* Custom message that will come up when a customers cart reaches a specified dollar amount.
* I do not need any graphics work done, as I am a graphic designer and will be doing all custom graphics work myself.
* More than willing to pay for all work for the right bid and the right person. I need a very reliable and experienced person who isn't going to leave me hanging for months before project completion. Also willing to trade services in whole or part if a mutually beneficial trade is an option.
Here are views of what I am basically looking to have done from the admin panel when I add a new product.
Here is a view of what the additions in the admin panel would do to the product page on my site.