I'm preparing a new website for my new online store. I installed the default osCommerce 2.2 MS2 and it is secured with SSL but the default design just looks ugly, so I purchased a template.
I would like to have someone experience and responsible to help me installing this template with the secure SSL protection (just like the one by default) to replace the default e-store.
This is my template, I've installed it on another website just for testing: [url removed, login to view]
The problem is, it does not integrated with the SSL that my webhost provides... I just don't know how to do it.
This is how the default store looks that is created by an easy one click from the webhost control panal page: [url removed, login to view]
I haven't uploaded anything to it, it's just by "default", but the checkout page and some other pages are SSL secured.
Besides the installation, I would also like to have some custom modification to the template:
1) To make the left column a little "fuller", perhaps adding some surrounding lines, or maybe add a little color...
2) The two bigger banners both are images seperated into half, I'd like to have them back to 1 piece.
3) A little more "prettier" on the links (left column), now it looks a bit boring...
4) Now is "shop by brand" then "shop by category" on the template, I'd like to have it "shop by category" and then "best selling"
5) Lastly to add a FAQ and About Us page on the top and botton word links.
My budget would be $30 to $150.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $84 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. We assure you quality and effective communication. We will available on all messengers and also over the phone. Give us a chance to show our talent.