We are looking for a full-blown "osCommerce" catalogue and shopping cart solution to be designed, built and installed for a new web-store.
The developer would have to be able to do it from the design & installation, including the modifications.
The store must have attributes as follows:
This is an "osCommerce" based shop build, preferably with similar features and functionality to the shopping cart application "X-Cart/Gold"...
Size limitations require that the QVB-Store be developed within 1000 Mb (One Thousand Megabytes), this is to include space reserved for product images, text descriptions and a provisional mailing database.
Specifications desired include;
2. Shop items = Up to 1000 (One Thousand) product items, up to 50 (Fifty) catagories (Empty Catagories Hidden!), bundled items, most popular product lisings with automated stock management & administration.
3. Easy Administration = Shop control panel, drag & drop management and Demo data for testing shop functionality before publishing.
4. Traffic = Search engine optimisation, Meta Tags Module, Pangora/Google/Kelkoo product searches, google site maps and Google Analytics. QVB-Stores' listings on SEO sites to be confirmed to prevent future duplication and possible suspension from listing sites.
5. eBay = Preparation for eBay integration and image administration for eBay items.
6. Order Administration = Orders administration database, automated functionality to export order details (csv & xml), csv reporting via e-mail to external suppliers and control panel to edit supplier details.
7. Payment & shipping = PayPal integration prepared, individual costs for items, Discount Coupon Codes, control panel for setting up costs, cost ranges and delivery zones (UK & Europe).
8. Security = SSL encryption, preparation for trusted shop certification and PCI compliant (customer card details neither stored nor processed directly by the shop).
9. Design = Simple, well laid out store with uniformed but STUNNING corporate image & logo (Labelled images or Text) to be designed for Web Banner and inclusion to e-mail Banners. Original PSD or PNG must also be submitted to QVB-Store for Stationary printing.
10. Documentation = Complete documentation required for support and administration purposes.
HIGHLY IMPORTANT - We would require that the Corporate Name & logo be designed and mutually agreed prior to commencement of the main body of the project!
To prevent mis-communication, a clear understanding of English is very important.
Full Payment will be left in "Escrow" with Scriptlance when the successful developer agrees to complete the project.
If you feel that you are the person or team to handle this project, then we're looking for you!
Example links to successful projects would be appreciated
Please note: GMT (UK) timezone
Thank you for your interest.