Please dont copy and paste automatic responses in your bids.
Please respond to all of the following requirements in your bid. You are bidding on a four page website with 11 requirements to do business with me. Your response should have 11 answers addressing the 11 points below.
1) I prefer information in the bid, not by PM, (most us is do, it helps with quick screening)
2) I am an overworked web designer looking for long term partners who I can trust. Please prove to me I can trust you.
3) I sell 4 page websites for $200, I want to split it 50/50 with you.
4) You cannot steal my clients.
5) I may (rarley) have to give a refund and you wouldnt get paid, I have never ever given a single refund, but if it ever happens, you wouldnt get paid either. The same with a credit card chargeback. Please write in your response if this is ok.
6) I need someone who speaks good english because, at some point I would tell you to contact the customer directly and we'd split the profits. Please write in your bid whether you have good english and sound like your in america. If your not from America, please post a sound file of you reading this paragraph.
7) I prefer someone good in dreamerweaver (including the dreamweaver "template" feature, .dwt files), CSS, PHP and mySql. Please write in your bid whether you have all of these requirements.
8) For this bid you are bidding on a four page website 1) Home 2) about us 3) contact us 4) directions. 3 revisions possible (not likley).
9) I want to use websites you have designed on a section of my website called "Sites our designers have built" using your first name. You are not giving ME credit, you are becomming my partner giving US or WE credit. You'll have an email address on my domain, and mention only my companys name when you speak to my customers.
Write in your bid is that ok.
10) In reference to section 9, the urls you provide cannot say "Site Designed by Your Company" - that would be worthless to my portfolio.
11) Three revisions possible, but not likley, we try to show clients our progess each step of the way to avoid revisions. But- you agree to three possible revisions - just in case.
Thats 11 points. Your response should have 11 points also.
1. Here is the reply in the bid itself and not PM 2. Trust: Following are some of Our sites for Your reference: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Lagi