Please dont copy and paste automatic responses in your bids.
Please respond to all of the following requirements in your bid. You are bidding on a four page website with 9 requirements to do business with me. Your response should have 9 answers addressing the 9 points below.
1) I prefer information in the bid, not by PM, (most us is do, it helps with quick screening)
2) I am an overworked web designer looking for long term partners who I can trust. Please prove to me I can trust you.
3) I sell 4 page websites for $200, i want to split it 50/50 with you.
4) You cannot steal my clients.
5) I may (rarley) have to give a refund and you wouldnt get paid, I have never ever given a single refund, but if it ever happens, you wouldnt get paid either. The same with a credit card chargeback. Please write in your response if this is ok.
6) I need someone who speaks good english because, at some point I would tell you to contact the customer directly and we'd split the profits. please write in your bid whether you have good english and sound like your in america.
7) I prefer someone good in dreamerweaver, CSS, PHP and mySql. Please write in your bid whether you have all of these requirements.
8) For this bid you are bidding on a four page website 1) Home 2) about us 3) contact us 4) directions. 3 revisions possible (not likley).
9) I want to use websites you have designed on a section of my website called "Sites our designers have built" and bragg about your websites as if they were my companys. Write in your bid is that ok.
Thats 9 points. Your response should have 9 points also.
This first project here on elance is will hopefully lead to a long term relationship. On of the things I am looking for is URL's from you to add to my portfolio under a section "Sites our designers have built". You are NOT giving ME personal credit for YOUR work, rather you are BECOMMING part of my team, and you will be one of "Our Designers" on my domain. You will have email on my domain and refer to my company only when speaking to my customers. However, your portfolio sites will be under a section with YOUR first name with MY company name. You will actualy BECOME part of my company and will show sites YOU have built next to YOUR first name on MY companys website. Everyone please reply with URL's to use to expand my portolio using your sites, but giving credit to my company and YOUR first name, because YOU will BE part of my company... Please reply with URL's, and if your outside the USA, please also post a sound file so I can hear how you well speak english.
Regarding the last message, note that the portfolio sites you submit cannot have your companys name on them. For example, it cant say "Site designed by You" on the bottom, that wouldnt help my portfolio very much...