The website is for an Annual Photo Contest.
We are looking for to create a functional website very similar to [url removed, login to view] (photo voting contest).
Part 1: Contestant Registration and Submission
1) Contestant must be able to register and then can join contests by uploading a limited number of photos per contest.
2) Application Form must include a pull down menu for contest categories, fields for applicant information; allow multiple photo uploads, field for text descriptions, and fields for entry specifications.
3) All photos can be then administered to be displayed in the gallery home page with search filters based on category and final ranking (at the end of the contest).
Part 2: Photo Voting System
The second part of the project is a voting system for all photos selected from Phase One.
1) Selected Photos (10-40 photos) will be displayed in a user friendly format to be voted on.
2) This will include a thumbnail view all of all entries on a single page, and another page to showcase each individual entry with selected fields regarding the content/photo.
3) The a “Vote” button or “Leave it” button will be placed on the “showcase page”. After voting, users will be directed to the next entry in the contest.
4) Only registered voters can vote and comment (with option to allow public voting/commenting).
5) Vote Fraud Protection: limited to user registration, restricting access to # of votes per IP log address, email address, etc.
6 ) Votes will be hidden from the public, with the option to publish the results at the end of the contest.
1) Ability to maintain and manage contest information, pages, voting system, and content of the whole site is crucial.
2) Ability to close contest, remove voting, and setup a new contest site in the future is needed.
1) Designed to attract participants, with brief explanations of contest rules, requirements, and prizes.
2) Design must following Web 2.0 standards, and be in compliance with AND pass W3C Standards [XHTML/CSS] validation.
3) Internal SEO implemented throughout Page Titles, Meta-tags, Header tags, Alt tags, Internal Linking Structure,, Style Sheets, File Sizes, Site Map. This ensures higher ranks on search engines once site goes live.
4) Ability to incorporate Sponsor ads.
1) Bidders can suggest similar solutions to building this website. More information and documentation can be provided.
2) Bidders must be experienced and proficient programmers/web designers who are able to implement all of the above in a timely manner.
3) Interested bidders should provide examples of SIMILAR work done regarding the above.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1480 untuk pekerjaan ini
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks