Budget: Max $300 and ABSOLUTE due date Decembr 14. Please do not bid if you can not get this done within this time frame as it has to be presented at a conference.
Coding must be clean, neat, concise, and easy to add on to (so comments are needed). The design aspect must be seperate from functionality aspect so smarty template usage is suggested. The design must be neat, clean, and simple yet eye catching enough to keep the attention of individuals suffering from such illnesses as down syndrome and autism.
I will choose the person who has the best quality work samples and the best bid. I will provide good rating and immediate pay.
Please send 1 paragraph explaining your plan for building the following site including any open sources you may be thinking about using such as joomla. However, ABSOLUTELY NO PREMADE SCRIPTS like dolphin, phpfox, myspacegold, buddyzone, etc. We already have them all and prefer nice, clean, concise coding mainly from scratch.
The site specifics:
1. Users should be able to join for a set membership fee, payable through paypal, and create a simple profile similar to myspace.
2. Users should be able to interact using an internal communication system (including mail and instant messenger)
3. There should be an audio/video chat room integrated into the user database. (Such as the flash a/v chat available from [url removed, login to view] with the add ons to allow more cameras). The chat room design should go with the site design
4. A message board/forum where the users can post and reply to comments
5. A video section where users can upload videos in related categories.
6. A store where pictures can be uploaded of the items, along with the description and where they can then be purchased using paypal.
7. A section for GAMES - with coming soon since we plan to add this months down the line
This should have an easy to use control panel (front end as well as back end/admin) and a cms so that text can be easily updated as well. For example, we should be able to determine what membership level has access to forums and chat, etc.