Create a Joomla/PHP based site based on the PSD files provided for the main page & sub page. Only those with extensive PHP & Joomla experience need apply. Require the project to be completed in less than a week.
(1) Section A - Articles based site. This requires PHP work. First is, given a list of countries and cities within the country, we need to create a Joomla category (Places) and subcategories (Countries) + subcategories within those subcategories (Cities). First question would be does Joomla have any restriction on the number of sub-categories in K2 or otherwise?
The main OorSuthi page should pull articles from the main category (Places) and display it in a blog gallery type layout.
In addition, we should display a list of all the subcategories within the main category, as a drop down menu.
If the user clicks on the Country, then they should be taken to a second level.
The layout of this should be like the main OorSuthi page.
Once in this level, we should display the articles from the Country level category and we should display a list of all the subcategories within the country level (cities only - no provinces) as a drop down. So this would be a second level of subcategory.
In addition to the above, we need to pull the blogs (from (2) - OorEnnam) that are associated within that category (e.g Country name and display their links within a module within this OorSuthi page or display the links for the specific city)
Next we need to pull the images from the specific country or city, depending on which level the user is in and display that as a gallery (similar to the Our Images section) in the main page design
Next, we need to pull the videos from the specific country or city, depending on which level the user is in and display that as a gallery (similar to the Our Videos section) in the main page design.
For any of the above, if no information for that specific category or subcategory is found, a standard message of :
"Please contribute to this section as we do not have any info at this time", should be displayed.
(2) Section B - Blog based section (using Myblogs or some Blog extension) - The Blog should be categorizable down to two levels (Level 1: Country; Level 2: City) and can use the same country/city database as above.
By default, the latest blogs from all countries should be displayed in a Blog link gallery type layout, with an option to see more links.
Another option should also be provided similar to above, to jump to the blog link display page pertaining to a specific country and/or city.
If the user clicks on a certain blogger's name they should be able to view the profile for that blogger.
The blog script should have the user select a category and subcategory (Country/city) when they create the blog. So this would be possible only with a blogging script that has multiple levels of categorization.
(3) Section C - Article based page, which will have scrolling image display in the main area, plus a 3x3 images/content display below this main area (similar to the main page design, without the titles of course).
(4) Section D - same as above
(5) Section E - A video streaming site (should be able to support live video streaming option - using shoutcast or similar)
(6) Section F - a database of business listings (integrating a php script that already does this, into the template.
(7) & (8) For the Our Images & Our Videos section, these would be category based image & video galleries (phoca or something similar would work ). These would be categorized based on the country/city database to be provided.
An "Advertise" section will provide the users a form to provide a URL, upload an image, provide their contact info (phone #, alternate phone #, email, best time to reach them, and comments section). The form content will be emailed and also saved in a table named "advertisers".
"Contribute" section which allows users to upload images, video URLs and information to the site. All this info would be saved in a "contributions" table.