PHP5 & MySQL Web Pages / Template Project
We need a PHP5 application framework developed, this is defines as a set of PHP5 webpages that connect to MySQL 5 Database that perform several specific tasks, be very well commented, and use resource files supporting multiple languages, and work on all server platforms Windows / Linux / Mac OS and all browsers IE8 / FF / Chrome / Safari
There needs to be TONS of comments, and headers for each function!!
There also needs to be documentation explaining how the system works together!
Here are the requirements:
1) A secure login page with the following:
A) Company (Drop Down)
D) Captcha (Graphic)
E) Language (Drop-Down)
F) Style (Drop Down)
The Login page loads session variables from a table in a database, uses the language for database lookups for the field names, and uses the css stylesheet from the style drop down. All of these values propagate to all other php pages in the project, and all steps commented
2) A menu form that has the links to the other forms, with the language drop-down and style drop down so these can be changed anytime and will propagate to the rest of the pages. Menu items display based on user security.
3) A Sample form that does the following:
A) Populates a data grid from a table in the database
B) Allows sorts on field names
C) Allows searches
Be sure to imclude complete and full documentation.
Clicking on one of the records in the datagrid opens a new form, that allows update or delete of the selected record. There should also be an add record form. Values for the new record form should be populated from a default record, code for this should be included in the code of the form with full comments.
All field names for the grid and the record forms come from a database look-up, the system passes the field name and the language to a translation table which returns the proper translation for that field.
All of these pages support the language and style sheets from 1 above, in other works the stylesheet and langage propogates through all of the pages - All records in the database have compound primary keys, so, system should be able to handle this. Make sure the page is fully and completely commented so it's easy to understand whats going on and how to change it. The comments should be good enough for a brand new programmer to follow!
4) Date fields should use a date picker with comments
5) Sample form that executes a stored procedure, fully commented
6) Sample form that calles a stored procedure, passing it a value, and getting a reutrn value and displaying it on the screen, all fully commented
7) A sample of a master / detail form, like an order form, field names come from the database lookup like #3 above, completely commented
8) Sample report page from a query, table and stored procedure fully commented
9) Export the report to an email, pdf file, html file, commented fully
Again, ALL pages have the following:
1) Inherted stylesheet from login page
2) Inherited language from the login page
3) code to lookup the field names from the database using the default fiueld name + language selected
4) database supports multiple primary keys
5) have TONS of in-linme comments, documentation, and headers for each function / procedure
6) Be hand-written in as easy to understand manor as possible
7) Tested with all popular browsers
8) Tested on all populate server platforms, windows / linux / mac
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $200 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Hi, We are experts in eCommerce, osCommerce, Magento, PHP, zencart, X-cart, wordpress, joomla, Typo3 and customized software's also. Thanks & Regards oscommercein
I Really Want to do this job plese give me such that opertunity i will provide u the this job in chepest and safe way. i have 2 yr experience in php on a project devoloping company. Contact me.
We are a software company who specializes in website development and designing. A group of experienced professionals ready to cater your needs. Please see PMB for more details. Ready to start asap.