I currently run a forum for my car club with a frequently visited phpbb3 forum. I am looking to integrate the mod known as phpbbgarage on it, however it will need a few modifications before I want to add it to our forum. A copy of the mod is on their website.
Here are the mods I am needing done to the present script:
- The 1/4 mile will need to be renamed to E/T Table because the majority of our users run in an 1/8 mile as opposed to a 1/4.
- Our present forum template is a subsilver based theme called SimpleDarkRed with custom images. Therefore all the images in the mod will need to be changed to correspond with our present forums. I have an idea of how I want the images to look, but would welcome opinions too.
- I would like this mod installed on a live mirror of our present forums so I can test it first and make sure it is in working order before it installed to our forums and goes live.
- I can install the mod myself if you want to repackage it or if you prefer I will have you install it once the code is rewritten. Either way is fine, but if you install it I want a backup of the modified files in case something goes wrong.
- Would prefer bids from someone who has good knowledge of phpbb3 and how it works.
- Would prefer someone who speaks very good English and someone based in America for communication purposes.
I don't think this task will take very long. It's just a couple little modifications to an already written script so please don't hit me up with high bids or you will just be ignored.