I want to upgrade a site which is currently ASP based and migrate it to an exPublish ([url removed, login to view]) based CMS. This project will involve several steps:
1. Create new ezPublish "classes" and templates according to a brief that I will provide.
2. Redesign of product images to match new specifications
3. Data entry of current content into the CMS
The website is currently available in 5 languages but this project is limited to the English version. Migrating the other languages across will be dealt with in a second project, but the winner of the first contract will be considered very favorably to continue the work.
Applicants are invited to view the current website located at [url removed, login to view] and are requested to take particular note of the following when bidding:
1. The list of PDFs on each product page should be generated automatically based on the product category,range and specific product details of the product. This applies to both marketing and technical documentation. An excel spreadsheet will be provided detailing this information.
2. Note the driver wizard available on the support homepage, this will need to be reproduced in PHP. All ASP source code and data will be made available.
3. The Helpdesk will remain ASP and is not part of this project
4. There are certain secure extranet pages on this site which display personalised content. This functionality will also be required, though it is my belief that this functionality is already presentin ezPublish.
5. The successful applicant will be responsible for the deployment and configuration of ezPublish on a web host of our choosing.
6. We will provide a new design look and feel to which the new site must adhere.
7. There is some custom ASP code for product configuration. The code is quite simple and should be simple to port. This is also a requirement.