I am in need of programming default values for products in the webstore.
1) Supplier Reference needs to always be the same value as Reference
2) Supplier and Manufacturer need to set to the same default value (this site only has one manufacture and supplier), and Supplier should automatically be selected as default for each product
I'm happy with the basic functionality of the Prestashop default theme, but there are a few changes. Here are the design tweaks.
1) change colors of buttons to match service branches.
2) embolden text (keep color white)
3) alternate with blue and red on remaining buttons
1) Make it less “text”, more graphic
2) Change default color of header of modules to darker blue (New Items, Tags, etc.)
Category View of Products
1) in category view make product information vertical instead of horizontal so there are products three across the page
1) on patches pages, need to have an “Add to Cap” button graphic. When clicked, the patch and the hat should both be placed in the cart
2) when there are accessories, make them visible by default instead of the More Info tab
Change Newsletter module to “Sign Up for Special Offers!”
At top, graphic that says Free Shipping on Orders Over $25.00. Shorten search bar to make room.
Remove the graphics above the footer (Money Back, Exchange in Store, etc.)
Please message if you have questions.