I need a module that will work on prestashop 1.4.7 (and above) which will enable me to offer products per x (variable) timeslot.
On the shop the customer should see the product, the regular price and the special one-day-offer-price. Also a clock should be counting down, from (for example) 23:59:59 (hours, minutes, secondes) till 00:00:01 until the next product shows up.
The back-end of the module should support:
- setting the time that the one-day-offer is available for the special price (for example 24 hours, 36 hours, et cetera);
- set the special price (the product-price when ordered within the lime limit);
- search and add multibple product to the schedule (at least 7 days ahead);
- cronjob generation.
Logical assumptions should be made by the programmer, like:
- the image of the item should be displayed;
- the clock should countdown per second;
- the item-price should be normal after the time expired.
I like to work with short communication-lines, so while programming it would be perfect if I can look at the front- and backend result.
If something about the project isn't clear, please let me know so I can describe it better.