I need a complete web recruiting system.
In the system there will be 3 subsytem:
- Global Portal
- Company Portal
The idea behind this system is to create a web software that is a good point in the recruiting world.
There will be companies, each one with a dedicated frontend (graphical personalization) where they can publish new job, receive candidates’ CVs and manage all the recruiting process.
There will be also a Global Portal where companies can publish their own vacancies and receive, on the same db of the Company Portal, candidates’ CVs and manage, whit the same tools, the recruiting process.
The starting point is [url removed, login to view] (please subscribe to it – it’s free – and learn each functionality). Another good example is Zoho People ([url removed, login to view]) (please subscribe to it – it’s free – and see it)
To this starting point I need to add, for now:
- Multilanguage (I can translate ALL the site – text and, eventually, images - in other languages)
- A full CV form: when a applicant submit his CV I need to use a complete form like the ones you find in Monster or other recruiting website (I will provide the complete field list on the first week of development)
- Associate point to each answer of each question of the questionnaire: once completed admin/recruiters can see total point near the candidate name.
- Regarding the integration with the public company website: we need to add different template to the base one in order to simplify the usage
- I need to be sure that the system developed is modular: I need to evolve it during the next months.
Use a framework
o PHP on TRAX
• Ruby On Rails
• -- Feel Free to propose others
Use Ajax as Frontend
Use Open Source Language and DataBase
Performance and Scalability
Full tested and quality assured
Rapid Prototyping: I need to see the work in progress
I need the project up and running in text mode (or with a dummy graphic) in the day 1st of September 2008.
I need the project fully integrated with my graphics in the day 8 of September 2008.
Please don’t bid if you can’t assure the deadlines: they are a must.
I will provide graphics and contacts of my designer in the week of august 25.
On bidding please include the phrase "CVS recruiting site" in order to show me you read this request and you are not a spammer bid.