We need an experienced developer to build a Concrete 5 website.
You will use our designs to deliver a responsive Concrete 5 template.
Please know that I am a very experienced web design professional so I will run this job efficiently, delivering realistic, well designed files - however we will expect good attention to detail, and quick turn around times. You will need excellent English skills. You will need to be able to work to a strict deadline (Dec 15th) and will quote accordingly.
The development will be delivered in two blocks:
- First html and css will be created from the supplied psd files and supplied for review.
- Once the html build is signed off you will turn it into a concrete 5 template
Key elements of the build:
• There will be approx 3-5 page templates to build (2 examples showing the homepage and artists pages have been added to this brief)
• The html and CSS must be defined correctly to Concrete5 specifications so that all page text styles will need to be available in the concrete5 WYSIWYG editor
• We will provide a psd that contains all required styles such as h1 - h4, p, a and a:hover, block quote etc. Please include in your response what standard css files you will include in your concrete5 theme in order for it to display correctly.
• We may also require that a simple custom block is created that allows people to quickly add and fill in a predefined content block containing a header, image and description all with predefined style as shown in the attached 'artists' page. This may be able to be achieved with concrete5 stacks - but please respond with how you will achieve this in your response.
• The website will be using type kit web fonts
• Must be coded with cross browser/ platform compatibility in mind. I have a browser testing set up so will check all work to ensure it is up to standard.
• Written instructions must also be provided along with all files.
• Designs are currently in sign-off though we expect to begin build on tues 10th Australian time. We will require html for sign off 2 later and the full template build
No content population will be required. We will organise all content population.
You will be required to push the site to a live environment and give assistance when we divert the domain name servers.
Your ability to understand written instructions (English) and deliver quickly to a high degree of quality in your attention to detail will be expected.
To show you are serious and have read this entire brief please include the words "Got it" as the beginning of your reply.
Thank you for your bid.