I have a game selling store and I need a separate front end for the suppliers/ developer/ publishers so that they can log in and see the sales report of their products sold in the main magento 1.5.1 website.
The main feature I want is to restrict users (suppliers/ developer/ publishers) to see the reports of specified products only. Multiple users will login to track the sales reports of their own products sold in the magento store (includes all stores under the main store). I want them to see realtime reports of the products.
I (the admin) want to assign products to each user (suppliers/ developer/ publishers) and only those product reports can be seen by the user (suppliers/ developer/ publishers) respectively.
Sales reporting data to be displayed by:
* Today (realtime)
* Last 7 days
* Last week (Monday-Sunday)
* This month
* Last month
* Custom date range
Sales reporting data of:
* Total number of sales per product.
* Total number of sales of all products (all products = products assigned to that publisher).
* Sales by country per product.
* Sales by country of all products (all products = products assigned to that publisher).
Display mode: Graph and simply a report with numbers.
Also, there will be 2 forms. The title and the content of the forms will be provided to the selected bidder.