We are looking for a very good website programer to design a professional Forex trading and Fund Managing website that looks very much like http://www.fxopen.com.
The website should have forex feeds and related properties at the appropriate locations on the website, corporately looking homepage with very good layout and design.
You must be conversant with Forex trading and related terms or you must have professional traders around to guide you to get everything right as desired.
1. The user registers on our website to use any of our services.
2. After registration, he sends to us to fund his forex trading account and also sent to us all the documents his broker needs to verify his trading account.
3. We then sign up a live trading account with a broker for him.
4. We fund his account and post his account number and password into his account area on our website so he can see it with other account details anytime.
5. He can update the details he used to register on our website but cannot change his forex trading account number and password.
6. We trade his forex trading account. He can login anytime to see his account activities.
7. We will be updating his account balance manually from the trading account to his account area on our website.
8. He can click to withdraw from his account balance and we will debit his account after sending him the fund.
9. There is a percentage of his account monthly total profit that we charge for our service. Or we deduct it from every withdrawal he makes and it is compulsory every user withdraw at the end of the month. So, below is the project specifications and how the website is designed to function and we can add functions to it anytime.
1. Users must sign up to use the website.
2. Users must read and agree to our Terms of Service before they are allowed to complete their registration on the website. To agree with the ToS, user must read and use a word hidden in the ToS as unlocking code before the "agree and submit" and "I do not agree and cancel" buttons appear for applicant to choose either to agree and continue registration or not.
3. After successful registration, his account and personal details and other relevant information and how to use our service is sent in welcome email into his email address.
4. Just as in [url removed, login to view], before or after logging in, there are the account activities control to the left of the website with their titles and menus under each title.
IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO FXOPEN, YOU MAY ASK FOR [url removed, login to view] LIVE ACCOUNT DETAILS TO LOG IN AND SEE HOW THE MEMBER ACCOUNT AREA IS.
Among other things like in [url removed, login to view], in the member area the member can
1. Click a button to upload their verification documents.
2. Click a button to add fund to their account.
3. Click a button to withdraw from their account balance.
4. Check their account statements and transaction details for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or customized period.
5. Account statements can be filtered to show all transactions, affiliate commissions alone or profits earned from forex or combination of any (not compulsory).
6. All money figures on the website must be in United States Dollars.
Some functions may be waived to avoid complexity and unnecessary expenses and also to make the project fast.
Users can refer visitors to the website for commission. Their commission will be a fixed amount the admin set globally for all affiliates or it can be customized to give individual affiliate different fixed amount as commission.
Useful insights and ideas would be appreciated and that will show you understand the project and will consequently increase your chance of winning the project.