Role : Share Point Technology Vertical Lead
I am looking to associate with a Share point expert, on long term basis as an exclusive company contractor
Role/ Work Description for the Person
- Apply for opportunities suitable for her/his profile and work on the same.
- Work with the sales team to set their expectations on the work/project items to get from the marketplace. This would also involve
o Client Interaction
o Estimation of the project components
o Work in tandem with other Leads for cross pollination of the work
- If required, work with the recruitment team to get in people for the company and do a 2nd level review of the candidate applications.
Expectations which the applicant should have
The person applying for this role should have the following expectations for this role
- Looking to grow to the next level in their technology domain. That is the person is looking to get beyond doing hands or technical consultant work to a managerial (Technical) role
- Would need to take ownership of the tasks assigned.
- Reward in terms of Work Satisfaction as well as Financial would grow exponentially for the person able to fit in this. The Financial rewards would be a percentage of the project values.
- Where the person gets work on the own and delivers individually would get all the work monies out side of the oDesk fees and taxes as applicable.
- Should have a long term vision to grow and consequently be flexible in terms
o of work rates(say from $7 to $ 25 ), type of role that is right from being hands on to leading project teams as required,
o no of hours put in( from 5 hrs/week to 45 hrs/week),
o Display patience and character as there may be times when there is no work at hand and consequently no financial remuneration.
- Minimum Five years experience in technology domain with proven and technically sound background
- Ideally a full time free lancer but open to a person working in day time job provided is willing to put the required hours
- Total grasp of the Share point Technology in the two or more of the following areas
o Admin jobs (server admin, config infrastructure) etc
o Developers - webparts, workflows, controls etc
o Architecture = if you have enterprise solutions - need to know how to scale the solution in the SLA asked by the customer
o Consultant - an experience person who can identify issues and give solutions