Below are the items that need to be revised along with the Powerpoint and excel files that were sent.
· Tournament/Event Information Storage and Retrieval - Refer to file sent called (T3 Web Design Admin Events Main [url removed, login to view])
· Hotel Reservations Management to include credit card verification via e-mail and number of rooms available which will automatic decrease with each reservation sent in from the site.
· Team Travel Management - This will be a page inside the website for contracted members only that logon and will keep track of team information. Please refer to file sent called (Team Travel [url removed, login to view]) for the layout and info.
· Direct Links to Event Partner Websites - This is a place where T3 can add links on their site to the sponsors home page as they pick up new clients.
· Advertising Capabilities - This would be located down the left side of the page where T3 can add advertisement for there client which will also be a quick link to there home page.
· Tournament/Events Results page – This would be a page that the Admin or Team management person can update after the event with all the results. Please refer to page 12 on the power point file called (T3 Website Design Home Page [url removed, login to view]) and Page 11 for where the results link would be listed on the event listings under status.
· Tournament/Events – once event booking date has passed, users no longer able to access hotel reservation page for this event.
· Tournament Maps – This will need to be a File that the Admin can upload that will show directions with key information about the event. Please refer to page 13 on the power point file called (T3 Website Design Home Page [url removed, login to view]) for the location of the link.
· New Page Layout - Please refer to pages 8 - 13 on the power point file called (T3 Website Design Home Page [url removed, login to view])
Please refer to the files sent for additional task and information when preparing your quote. Looking forward to reviewing your quote and to the completion of the site.