We need a basic content management site developed that will have much fewer features than your standard CMS package. Basically, it is a place where people purchase accounts, upload content for us to store for them, and then the data is locked away for a given amount of time. The account holder is then contacted with login information when the data is re-released. Here are a basic list of features:
* Account creation. Customers must be able to enter in a list of contacts. They must also be able to flag certain people as "alternate contacts" in case they aren't available when the "lockdown period" is done.
* A timeframe where content may be uploaded must be selectable by the client before "lockdown" occurs. The "lockdown period" must also be selectable.
* Payment portal. Multiple types of accounts will be available depending on the amount of information.
* The content itself will be uploaded to a form which will then be displayed on a template page. Both the form and template page must be MODULAR, so that we can add/remove/modify the templates/forms for each account type. Customers must be able to select which template they will use from a pull-down in the form that displays all template files available for the account type they have paid for.
* An option must exist for the account holder to automatically email everybody on the contact list with A) A basic overview of the account having been created, and how they can contribute, and B) An email after the "lockdown period" is over telling everybody what the URL/password is to access the content.
A basic tidy design is needed, but nothing elaborate. Further modifications and upgrades will be offered as work to the selected provider down the road.
We are prepared to pay $300 - $500.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $706 for this job
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like PHPBB,Joomla,Wordpress,Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our portfolio for developed sites : [url removed, login to view] Lagi