PLEASE DONT SEND LINKS TO EVERY SITE YOU CREATED! ONLY SITES RELEVANT ARE SOCIAL BOOKMARS AND PLIGG CREATED SITES!
This project will be pretty easy for a programmer that knows what they're doing and has some pre-existing projects that they can work into this script.
I want pligg for admin panel only! I dont want any other CMS!!! it has all features already and is web 2.0 ready. Has almost everything I need built in. plus its open source php. Installing Pligg gives you a [url removed, login to view] like website without knowing PHP or MySQL. Pligg is Web 2.0 Content Management System unlike any other existing CMS. Pligg's Web 2.0 user interface gives your visitors a reason to come back to your site by making them decide on the site's content and by doing so participate in a social network.
What I need is script written in PHP & MySQL that will allow users to register for an account and have a place to bookmark their favorite bookmarks and share them and have users rate the site like on digg. A smaller feature will be user to user messaging within the site, not via e-mail.
So this project has four parts...
1) website should clone [url removed, login to view] in design and function. When bookmarking a site user must be able to upload snapshot of site like on [url removed, login to view]
2) A social bookmarking platform. This should be similar to digg and allow them to add tags, description and url to their favorite sites as well as share them. They should have a page that displays all of their links and allows them to add, edit and delete them. Unlike [url removed, login to view], I don't need categories like podcasts, news, videos or images. It is just used to bookmark and rate websites.
4) Simple user to use messaging.
And of course, there needs to be an administration panel that allows me to add, edit, delete and suspend accounts. Add edit and delete categories. There should also be the ability to add, edit and delete forums as well as moderate users and they write. There should also be the ability to edit and delete links posted in the bookmarking feature.
I have design and need you to customize adsence in control panel as well as some other modules.
I've left room for creativity and suggestions as well as use of existing code if you own rights to it and are the creator. I have images for site so creation is unnecessary.
Any questions you have, just give me a holler on the PMB. I'm very easy to work with and approachable as well as open to suggestions as we go through the creation of the site.
I want pligg for admin panel only! I dont want any other CMS!!! it has all features already and is web 2.0 ready. Has almost everything I need built in. plus its open source php. Installing Pligg gives you a [url removed, login to view] like website without knowing PHP or MySQL. Pligg is Web 2.0 Content Management System unlike any other existing CMS. Pligg's Web 2.0 user interface gives your visitors a reason to come back to your site by making them decide on the site's content and by doing so participate in a social network. With your data base you will have to build every module from scratch and with pligg its free. just go to [url removed, login to view] download install and customize.
Features I need that is already with pligg but need customization and maybe a couple small added modules. Pligg is php and open source.
* Admin Panel
o Search users and sites - On the main user management page be able to search for users and sites. You can search by name, email address, level, and date joined or web site listed. Ban for period of time, edit or delete users, ban, edit or delete specific listings of sites from users.
o Create new user - Create users from the admin panel.
o Link Management - As an admin you can do a mass update of sites via the admin panel. You can select multiple sites and either discard, queue, or published them with one click of a button. Admins can use this area to search for any sites, too.
o Comment Manager - A new comment manager allows admins to delete or edit all comments from the admin panel. Mass deletion of comments can be done with a single click. Admins can use this area to search for comments, too.
o Flag site management - If a site is flagged or reported it will be sent to section of admin, where it can either be ignored or deleted and user can be banned, as well as site.
On the site
* Un-vote - users should be able to un-vote sites they have voted for.
* Mass delete private messages - Delete as many PM as you want at once.
* Search for users - On the profile page users can search for other users
* "Reporting/Burying" Sites - Users can bury stories that are spam, inaccurate etc etc. Burying a story grays it out to signify you have buried it.
* Custom 404 pages - Now you can easily enable a custom 404 page for your Pligg site.
* "Save" site feature - A new feature has been added to Pligg that lets users save or bookmark any site they want. The sites are saved under a new tab called "Saved" in their profile.
* Title of site links to original news URL on story page - Now when your users are viewing the full story they can click on the title to view the external link
* Vote count is RSS feeds - The vote count for each story has been added to the RSS feeds.
o Enhanced RSS importer module - The RSS importer is now a module and has many new features including Import pre-existing feeds and support for random votes.
o Digg users module - Allow your users to enter their digg name in their profile and an rss feed for their submitted and voted on stories is automatically generated in the rss importer. Admins can then import these stories into their Pligg site.
o Email all users module - A module that lets you create a message to send to all of the users on your site
o Page statistics module - A module that allows your users to view all the stories and how many views each story has had.
o Formula Manager module - A new module has been added that allows an admin to easily modify formulas that are used and their Pligg site.
o Need module to be able to see how many visitors are online by ip address and if they are signed in with their user names.
o Need statistics module for how many users there are haw many signed up on a given day.