Textiles, Apparel and Fashion Procial (Professional + Social) Media site. This project was posted 2 weeks back but due to a technical issue at our end we were not able to access, review and respond.
Design and Develop a social+professional website targeted towards Textiles, Apparel and Fashion (TAF) industry.
- Domain is registered via godaddy. Landing page is ready as well.
- The site will have "User Generated" content and RSS feeds from various sources
- Users will have to sign-up and can upload profile details from existing sites such as Linkedin/facebook
- Ability to upload 5 pics (1mb each= total 5mb per user max)
- Users should be able to upload their address book and invite their friends and business contacts from facebook, Linkedin Xing, Tumblr, YouTube etc.
- connectivity logos/Links (so this site gets promoted)
- Ability to message/communicate between users
- Users will login with their email as a User ID and choose their own password.
- The Profile form would include questions similar to Linkedin and Facebook such as name, location, school, interests, hobbies, favorite designers etc... you get the point?
- All rights to software belong exclusively to me. You should and must NOT be able to share any part of any of this project with anyone else. I want 100% source code. No encryption etc.
- What platform would you use (there are free social media platform available)?
- This is going to be a dynamic site so what is the minimum size/space should we plan for as a starting point?
Please share any ideas, examples and/or similar projects that you may have done. User friendly and creative website is essential (I will share more details directly with respondents as a follow-up). If this initial web development project turns out great and according to our expectations, We will be happy to retain your services for all future major/minor work on regular basis for this particular site.
Please make sure to include your contact info. - email, phone and especially SKYPE if you are outside of USA. It is important that you understand our vision and I understand your capabilities and we both should feel comfortable with working on this project.