The development of a custom wiki website. I understand that it might be easier to modify a free wiki distribution like: MediaWiki or TikiWiki. However, this is up to the bidder to suggest in his first message to me.
- Fluent English
- Messenger connectivity (I need to be able to connect with the bidder in real time)
- Fast e-mail response time
- Weekly and some times Daily Reports of the development.
- I need someone or a team which will be fully dedicated to my project. Person or Team interested in long term support for this website and others.
Main website requirements:
- Languages: php + mysql. The website has to work on shared hosting.
- No need to worry about visuals, I just need the functions in the right place and fully functional.
- Registered users will be able to create articles based on categories. They will be asked to enter title, summary, and select from a break down list, the topic, subtopic, and selection that the article will cover.
- There will be a second break down list; this one will be searchable by the anonymous and registered users. (breakdowns have to be easily editable in order to add or remove categories)
- Registered users will be able to enter the steps required to complete his/her article where they will also be able to include pictures and videos on this one.
- Users will be able to comment on others’ article
- Users will be able to communicate with each other within the site.
- Users will be able to rate the articles in a scale from 1 – 5 for example.
- I need to be able to configure the front page to show featured articles, new articles, highest rated articles, etc.
- The website has to be easy to upgrade or redesign (I want to add new features and templates as time goes by)
- Important, the site needs to be search engine friendly. Articles and other pieces of the website need to be searchable from Google and other search engines.
- Security is important. I need visual and human confirmation for users to register.
- The website has to be built to handle million of monthly visits but at the same time, the programming has to be simple, no need to complicate things here.
I have visual examples of the most important features that I want the site to have. I will provide these to the winner. Please bid on the information posted here.