We have a project and need an expert programmer that understands Travel industry. You must have knowledge of GDS systems such as WorldSpan, Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus. We are open to using other data sources you might suggest.
We do NOT want to use web data scraping. Scraping will only be used when there are ZERO alternatives. Data should be collected via a reliable API. We will pay/subscribe for the API access as needed.
Good documented source code is required at the end of project. We have had problems in the past when we were unable to locate original developer for a simple change. Your bid should reflect this, do NOT bid if this is a problem.
There are currently some other websites and programs that provide some of these functions, for example [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , KVS Tool. Once we have narrowed our candidate list we will provide you a login so you can better understand our needs.
A Non-Disclosure agreement will be required. Do NOT bid if this is a problem.
Some of our required features are:
1. Search for AWARD ticket availability in real time. If award is unavailable display closest date that IS available.
2. Search using a date range
3. Search for ALL flights (award and revenue) for specified route.
4. Search for alternative routing when award availability for direct/non-stop cannot be found.
5. Sort / Filter results by Airline Alliance, distance, total time, flight time, booking class, depart/arrival time etc)
6. Store results to MySQL
7. Provide tools (popup) for lookups of
a. Airline Info (search by name, IATA/ICAO Code, City, Country, Callsign)
b. Airport Info (search by name, IATA/ICAO Code, City, Country, region)
c. Airline Route (Display all routes from single origin, destination, state, region, country)
d. Aircraft Info.
e. Airline Interline Agreements.
f. Maximum Permitted Mileage (MPM)
g. Minimum Connection Times. (MCT)
h. Route Distance calculator.
i. Seat Maps (Including current available/booked seats)
j. Seat info, Recline degrees, power, lie-flat, width etc.
k. Award costs per airline/route.
l. Currency Converter
8. Calculate award Type and Cost.
9. Calculate award Taxes.
10. Store (MySQL) award availability when found.
11. Generate Itineraries – using exact info.
12. Generate Itineraries – using obscured info (so customer cannot see exact Airline, times etc)
13. Automatically repeat searches (waitlist) unavailable rewards and send alert if it becomes available.
14. These functions should work for ALL major airlines.
15. Alerts for changes to a saved itinerary.
16. Alerts via Email, Web-Popup, MSN Message, Skype Message, SMS.
17. Secure Site, required login.
18. User Groups.
19. Recall search history (per user or per group)
20. Admin functions (see all users, all searches)
21. User Names, passwords, API keys etc. must NOT be hardcoded, we should have a easily changed config file or similar.
There are a lot of features, some are MUST haves some are not. We can discuss the possibilities / requirements.
We only consider bids that include an understanding of the project and your relevant experience with Travel and GDS systems.
***************************************** Clarification Info *****************************************
1. The website is NOT for the public, it will be for internal company use only.
Therefore it will require secure access/logons etc.
2. The Speed of the website (data retrieval speed) is MUCH more important
than the look.
3. The methods used MUST NOT be against any acceptable use policy (AUP)
of the data provider.
4. We are very comfortable with a "Terminal / Command-line" OR "Web Form"
5. We would prefer Data storage in mySQL.
6. We do NOT required hosting service or logo design etc.
7. The Solution MUST be able to distinguish between AWARD seats and
8. The Solution MUST be able to generate TAX prices.
I am attaching some example images of systems we currently use.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $6942 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Mark, Good day!! This is Umesh from Fortunesoft IT Innovations. GDS Experts here. Lets discuss in detailed about this Job through Private Message Board/Inbox.
Hi i am developer from Indonesia .. i just made a small sample by integration flights detail with 7 domestic airlines website ... Please check your pm to see my portfolio .. thanks , Antonio