Ditutup

URGENT:Help to complete web development required immediately

URGENT:

I have a website which is already 90% complete, but the developer left, so I need someone who can help to complete the remaining 10% which only requires very simple work and includes:

Paypal Integration to set up recurring subscription payments

Php coding to input details of paypal payments and after-sales database entries

HTML touchups

Overall debugging of site

Key important point: I need the website to be completed IN 4 DAYS, so only developers who can deliver the completed site in 4 days shall bid. ONLY BID IF YOU CAN PROMISE TO DELIVER IN 4 DAYS.

Full payment will be made upon completion of web site.

Kemahiran: eDagang, HTML, API PayPal, PHP, Reka Bentuk Laman Web

Lihat lebih lanjut: urgent help web developer, work web development, website coding help, web development need website, web development in html, web developers payment, urgent web development, required immediately, need of web development, i need web developers, i need web design input, development paypal, developers web site, developer of web, design to deliver, complete web developer, coding web html, coding of html web development, web development site, key coding, web site developers, web development--3, web development web, web development web developer, web development php

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) Singapore

ID Projek: #1582963

11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $213 untuk pekerjaan ini

seobyadam

*** Expert Ecommerce developer*** We specialize in Ecommerce websites, and would love to take your project. We have a team of highly qualified E-commerce experts. . We have years of experience, passed the freelancer Lagi

$299 USD dalam 5 hari
(59 Ulasan)
6.5
Linkbuild

Thanks for your post, kindly have a look on our PMB.

$200 USD dalam 4 hari
(41 Ulasan)
6.4
dinotech

We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is "reliable to submit project on time" Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://ur Lagi

$185 USD dalam 4 hari
(43 Ulasan)
6.2
khalak

Lets [url removed, login to view] Check PMB. Thanks

$250 USD dalam 2 hari
(31 Ulasan)
5.0
prolanzer

Ready to start. Pm sent

$240 USD dalam 4 hari
(19 Ulasan)
4.6
freelancerphp11

Hello, I have read your requirement, I am ready to start your project, please check PM. Thanks

$250 USD dalam 5 hari
(2 Ulasan)
3.0
niido

Hello, I have read your requirements, understand what you need and can provide my services for this job. I have flare of programming using new techniques, so please give me a chance to prove my worth. I am very keen to Lagi

$200 USD dalam 7 hari
(1 Ulasan)
1.0
Forresttechno

PLEASE CHECK PMB

$220 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
panchalnikul23

hello sir i can complete your task as soon as possible.

$100 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
sumantkr

i will start your project right now. plz check pmb

$200 USD dalam 4 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
alvicreatives

Hi, Alvicreatives has been long into web application development & designing and development business. The last 5 years, we are working on web based ASP.net / C#, Sqlserver 2005/2008, Ajax, CSS, Flash,PHP,MySql,Wor Lagi

$196 USD dalam 4 hari
(1 Ulasan)
0.0
mosvil

Hi, I have a good knowledge in PHP,mysql. Have worked 10+ projects & interested to work with you very fast. thanks

$200 USD dalam 4 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0