WANTED: Creative Designer with Medium Programming Skills (HTML5, CSS, PHP, Wordpress theme modification) for Long Term Collaboration. Right now for first 1st Major Project.m herein called The Project.
The Project's scope is to re-design and enhance functionality of an NGO's Web site and in this way to set up a factual foundation for brand identity creation and re-positioning campaign. The Web site is a presentation Web site (articles), which will now have to add a more dynamic feature (people be able leave comments, get together through Facebook log-in) and in the future it will have to be able to host different other capacities, possibly even a small e-commerce gallery.
Main goals of The Project:
• To define the overall visual identity of organization: logo, chromatic palette, typography, style;
b. Web site-related:
• To present the organization on the Web in a harmonious manner;
• To feature a coherent flow of information and to be easy to use (functional);
• The organization to be feature consistent visual elements on all social media tools and communication materials (digital and print), i.e. consistent style, templates per each type of material, logo versioning;
• To aid through all elements to building the organization's image as: trustworthy, professional, mature, visionary, social-responsible, and area-connected.
Main requirements for the Web site:
• To act as a CMS (Wordpress);
• To render correctly on major mobile devices platforms (responsive design);
• Search engine optimization potential.
• The Project is for an European country, so the visual identity and entire style will have to reflect the identity of this country. This means that a lot of empathy and ability to grasp the intangible spirit of this country and put it in a tangible, visual form. You have to be able to do this, as a creative designer, although all written information, guidelines and references will be given by us;
• We will need your ideas into certain areas, such as wireframe, functions, plugins etc. - which are not decided yet;
• The end result in terms of Web site complexity would be a rather simple Web site, but all decisions have to be well-thought, having in mind the future scalability and expansion of functions. However, the visual identity will be here to stay, so it has to be art from the beginning to the end;
• In the same way, with this first project would like to have the beginning of a long term collaboration with the freelancer on different similar projects. This is why The Project is very important, and also why the budget is not quite great - since, if we collaborate successfully on The Project, the chances of getting more projects increase and so the budgets for them;
• We will sign a NDA, contract of collaboration before starting all work. It will be a totally freelancing collaboration, which means that copyright for works will belong to us.
YOU MUST BE:
• Patient: that's right, reading through all these pieces information counts for us, because meaning is interpretation and this is relative, therefore only communication can get us on the right track;
• Well-educated: you have to be able to make connections, in maybe a synesthesic way sometimes, and for this you need to know AND feel the given examples, which will always have to do with culture in the end;
• Background in Arts (no necessarily formal education): because we need you to master more than one style, and to feel artistic, culture-based evolution;
• Willing to communicate during entire process, since we will be involved into details, decisions;
• Finally, the foundation for all this has to be seriousness, empathy and honesty, perfectionism and real understanding that details matter the most, as well as of what Gestalt means.
If YOU ARE THE ONE, we really need to start as soon as possible. The briefs are waiting.
Thank you in advance.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $604 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive