We are looking for a developer who can build a web application front-end that will generate input files compatible with an in-house Android survey framework. Most of the content that needs to be generated is in xml format. The file formats of each file type will be provided.
This web application is a website survey tool and must be very intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. The application will allow the user to design survey content and layout. Further, the user will need to be able to enter different project-specific parameters for the surveys (e.g., frequency of survey completion). The following are features that must be supported:
• User enters text for each survey item and information regarding text format (e.g., font type, size, style, formatting, colors, etc.).
• The user can specify different response types (e.g. check boxes, radio buttons, touchpoint scales, combo boxes, audio clips, and video clips) that will appear on each “slide” in the survey. For the first four response types, the user can specify the corresponding text for each response and the data values associated with each response.
• Users should be able to specify response validation features (e.g., required responses for selected items, disallowing responses outside of a set range, disallowing selection of mutually exclusive responses).
• Other customizable settings must be easily editable for each survey question (e.g. whether participants are allowed to skip a question, whether the survey can “time-out” on a question, etc.).
• A preview window that simulates how survey content will be rendered on a smartphone. A custom layout algorithm must be used so that survey content for each question can re-orient to “best fit” specified screen dimensions. The algorithm for this layout will be provided.
• Skip logic (i.e. branching based on responses to previous questions) must be supported from all response types.
• A WYSIWYG visual directed graph editor that allows the user to easily alter the skip logic and question flow. Ideally this graphical editor would update as the user adds content.
• Users must be able to specify different schedules or times when survey participants will be “prompted” to complete surveys. Different kinds of prompting schedules must be supported (e.g. fixed times within a day, pseudo-random times within a day, etc.). Additional details regarding the requirements for these features will be provided.
• Codebook generation that includes a list of all the variables and question metadata for each survey question.
• User profiles that would allow a user to login and pick up where they left off during a previous session of content design.
• The site must be cross-browser compatible. We would like to at least support IE 7+ and Firefox, but additional browser support is optimal.
• The web application will be maintained by developers at our company, so we put high importance on a product that will be easily maintainable after we receive final delivery.
We would like to receive weekly updates of progress on this product and we want a working prototype to be available for testing so that we can evaluate how well the product fits our requirements. Optimally, this would be hosted on a web server maintained by the developer during development (note that the final product will not be hosted by the developer) and we would be given access to the web application during this time. Ideally we would like to see a prototype for initial review within 4 weeks, and a final product within 6-8 weeks. This timeline may be negotiable.
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4663 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, We have 11+ years of experience in web services. We are an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company. FIFA, AFC & MotoGP are our major clients. Regards, Harini from Changepond Technologies