About the POD System
The system will allow a way for our logistics company and its clients to view Proof-of-Delivery (POD) Documents and its history for whatever purposes their operation they may need it
Encoding delivery details with scanned delivery documents
1. Delivery documents are scanned at the office
2. Entry of delivery details are entered into the online web-based database
3. Upload by attaching delivery documents (normally 4-5 scanned pages) to the entered delivery details from step 2
4. Save entry
Searching and viewing of delivery details and attached scanned documents
1. Client or user can search using date range, origin, destination, SO number or shipment number
2. Once client enters search parameters, website will show all deliveries that are matching
3. At one of the columns it will show a thumbnail of the document and clickable to show the scanned documents
1. User access is for different clients. A specific client can only “view” documents pertaining to that client.
2. There will be three different users per client. Normally Transport, Finance and Sales
3. Bulk upload of delivery details via Excel wherein after the upload the user can attach the scanned documents
4. There should be an admin site that can create users, view statistics, limit or provide access restrictions
Statistics should show:
1. Number of total uploaded documents gross and total per client
2. Access and change logs
3. Download option for delivery details.
Hi, We are a team of dedicated web & mobile developers with more than 8 year of experience. Please allow us to take the opportunity to work on this project. Please check personal message. Regards,
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $592 untuk pekerjaan ini
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.