This is an internet application accessed with any browser. The specifications below describe it without giving field names to explain the data.
Vendors must return the document CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT signed. Please change [PERSON], [COMPANY] and [LOCATION] to you name, company name and location, in the first sentence and under “Agreed By.” Then sign/title/date below “Agreed By”, scan the page and return the scan. I will then send the field names and detailed explanation of what the application is doing.
The other attached document gives more complete specifications than is allowed here.
Technical documentation should include the following:
1. How to install it.
2. A list of all directories and files in the directories.
3. For each file, its purpose.
4. For each file that is an executable computer program:
5. For each main program or subroutine defined:
a. The programming languages(s) it is written in.
b. The function of the program/subroutine.
c. The formal input and output variables and meanings.
6. A flowchart that shows the execution sequence through the system and all calls to subroutines. All subroutines in (5) should be mentioned within the flowchart’s execution path.
The application consists of 16 screens that maintain a database. Each screen has a HELP button that opens a new window that explains the current screen, with links to the rest of these documentation screens that explain the entire system.
In general the system should allow sophisticated interactions between the user and the system, giving quick and easy access to all of the data.
URLs used should have no parameters – parameters should be passed through hidden input only.
The vendor should provide a URL where I can test the system as it is being developed.
The database consists of two hierarchies: Subject/Topic and Project/Group/User. Each level of each hierarchy is a record with fields named A, B, C etc. with a value with the indicated field type.
1. Subject: There are 10 subjects.
A. TEXT 1 to 31 characters.
2. Topic: Each subject has 1 to 10 topics
A. TEXT 1 to 31 characters.
1. Project: The database contains any number of Projects.
A. TEXTAREA 0 to 1000 characters (average 100)
B. TEXT 1 to 63 characters.
C. TEXT 1 to 63 characters.
D. Number 0 to 1000
E. Subject (first hierarchy)
F. Topic within the Subject in E.
G. The IP Address of the user who added this Project.
2. Group: Each Project has any number of Groups.
A. TEXT 1 to 1023 characters (average 100)
B. The IP Address of the user who added this Group.
3. User: Each Group of each Project has any number of User records. Each IP Address of a user has a single record per Project and Group. This record is populated when a user with that IP Address visits a certain Project and Group, and enters its 4 field values (B-E below.)
A. IP Address
B. Text with 5 choices
C. Number 0 to 1000000 with 60choices.
D. TEXT 0 to 31 characters
E. TEXT 0 to 31 characters
The system also keeps track of Inappropriate Content reported by users, IP Addresses that I ban, User Feedback messages, statistics on screens that are visited with the values of variables selected, and the value that when entered goes to options that I use to maintain the system.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1290 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello sir, we have gone through you requirements and ready to sign on the [url removed, login to view] have done many projects with best [url removed, login to view] will assign you a team of developers for the website to be completed in [url removed, login to view] are Lagi
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks