We are looking for web designers to create templates for our free software PHP application: net2ftp - a web based FTP client ([url removed, login to view]).
To give an idea of the amount of work, here is a list of the main screens:
- Login screen
- Browse screen - shows a list of directories and files; this is the most important screen
- Manage screen - generic screen in which most actions are performed (copy/move/delete/rename/...)
- Advanced screen - shows a list of advanced functionalities
- Edit screen - allows to edit a text file in a textarea
- Error screen - shows the error message
Check out the test website to see for yourself:
[url removed, login to view] (You can use a public FTP server, such as [url removed, login to view], with username=anonymous and password=any email address)
There are already 2 iconsets in use: Noia and Nuvola, which were developed for KDE - so there is no need to develop new icons. A new "net2ftp" logo which would match the design of the template will be needed.
net2ftp currently does not use a template engine (like Smarty) as such. The template files are plain HTML, with PHP where variable printout is needed.
- Budget is 100-200 USD per template
- Source code can be downloaded here:
[url removed, login to view]
- A test environment can be set up on our server, if you don't want to install net2ftp on your side
Note that net2ftp's core code is released under the GPL license, and so will the templates. If this would be a problem, alternative licenses for the templates can be discussed.