PLEASE READ THIS FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING!
I need a website built with the following pages and functionality:
1. Homepage with graphic central design. Main graphic will be provided to you, but we need you to build all necessary skins and templates for your design.
2. Episode page with video playlist functionality:
a. Video player will dominate width of screen with playlist on the side for easy toggling between episodes. Video functionality must have the option of being hosted on domain or on Youtube. Upon scroll over of playlist items, the list will expand via drop down with episode descriptions.
b. The page must also have a preview of the playing episode's thread from the forum. As the user toggles between playlist items, this module of the page must update with the appropriate thread conversation from the forum.
c. The page must also have a button that links to the playing episode's product page. As the user toggles between playlist items, this module of the page must update with the appropriate product page.
d. We currently have only one video for you to configure. We need this page built in a manner that makes it easy for us to upload new videos ourselves in the future.
e. The episode page must also have social sharing functionality.
3. Product Page: Each episode will have simple product page with images and url links. The page must allow the user to easily email, print, or download the page. This page must also have space on the right column for advertising space. We currently have only one product page, but we need the ability to easily create new pages as new episodes are added to the video playlist.
4. User Picture Share Page: This will be a community based page that will allow users to post a picture and descriptive paragraph and view other users' posts and allow them to vote on favorite posts.
a. The posts will appear as a thumbnail picture with a Title (pulled from user imputed fields) . Below the thumbnail will be the first line of the user submitted description with a read more link. On the third line, will be a total of votes received for the post.
b. When a visitor clicks on the post, it will open a new window with bigger picture with full description and the vote submission functionality. Users must be logged in to be able to vote and can only vote once per post.
c. To submit their own posts, users must register with required fields and will be able to upload 1-3 pictures (and will be able to choose which of the pictures will be made into the thumbnail.
d. Before being published, the post must be emailed to the website administrator for approval before publication.
e. Search functionality: users will have the ability to search for words that appear in the title and find posts relevant to that search.
5. Episode Forum
a. Forum will require/ work within the same community registration system as Picture Share community. Each video epsiode will have it's own section with the ability for users to post questions to each other and the administrator. Users will be able to post answers to threads and create new threads.
6. Contact us page: simple contact page with phone number and email links only (no forms necessary).
7. Sponsor Page: simple page with sponsor graphics and url links.
This is a full overview of functionality and pages. Graphics and content will be provided to the winner. Joomla, Wordpress, or HTML will be acceptable to me -- as long as we can add episode material ourselves in the future through HTML or a backend content management system such as Joomla. The code must be clean, function quickly and be able to handle heavy video use.
When submitting your bid, please tell me what platform you will use and links to similar projects you have built. Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving your bids.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $659 untuk pekerjaan ini
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is "reliable to submit project on time" Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://ur Lagi